Our excellent dentists may suggest dental bridges if you are missing a single tooth or multiple teeth in a row. Dental bridges are non-removable, lasting solutions to restoring your smile to the beautiful, functioning smile you deserve. To learn more about dental bridges, call our office today!
Dental bridges utilize the help of two dental crowns to anchor and stabilize the bridge in place. These crowns are personalized to fit your mouth and blend in with your remaining teeth. Once the crown is placed, the bridge is placed in your mouth. The bridges are designed to not come loose or shift, so you can enjoy a lifetime of smiles.
There are many benefits to dental bridges, including:
- Improving the shape and volume of your facial features
- Preventing teeth from moving into incorrect positions
- Alleviating excess stress on your jaw and bite
- Having a permanent, non-removable solution to missing teeth
- Restoring function to your mouth so you can speak and eat normally
Dental bridges enhance the beauty of your smile and help you achieve the fully functioning smile you deserve. To learn more about the benefits and process of dental bridges in Vernon Hills, Illinois, or to make an appointment, call Northwestern Dental Group at 847-371-3341 today!